Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Welcome 2019

MUSAP and I have continued our USA adventures, alas I haven't continued posting about it here on the MUSAP blog ~ last post was 3 years ago. Perhaps I will do better in 2019!


My last post in 2015 was from an adventure to see Sean Q in White Christmas at PPAC in Providence. One of my last adventures in 2018 was to see Sean on stage again in White Christmas - this time at The Fox in Atlanta. So some things change and some things stay the same!



Since June 2013 MUSAP and I have visited 45 states, Washington, DC, and Montreal, Canada. We went on a cruise that included stops in Nassau and Grand Bahama Island. We have stayed in a treehouse, a train caboose, and a lighthouse. We have ridden horses, glided on segways, and gone up in a hot air balloon. There are many states that we have been to more than once, many states that we will visit again, and some states where once was probably enough.


First adventure for 2019 will be along the gulf coast of Florida in January. At the end of February we'll head to an all-inclusive resort in Nassau.


Photos of our adventures can often be seen on my Instagram page #muspaadventues.


No comments:

Post a Comment